- Process Engineer 22130
Techconsult is the link between jobs and professionals. For our customer HydrogenPro we are now looking for a Process Engineer.
As a global leader in hydrogen electrolyser technology, HydrogenPro is committed to deliver excellent technology, systems, and services to a growing customer base. Executing the projects at the right time and in the right way is key to realising our strategy. To strengthen our project execution team, we are now looking for a Process Engineer, preferable to be based at our head office in Porsgrunn.
The process engineer is responsible in participation for successful completion and delivery of electrolyser hydrogen plant EPCIC projects, and to execute internal development projects to further develop our product and system portfolio to meet customer requirements.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Perform and evaluate process simulations
- Preliminary and detail process design
- Calculation and dimensioning of piping, valves and process equipment
- Process and Equipment selection/evaluation based on industrial standards/codes
- Provide technical input to sales
- Provide support during commissioning
- Prepare P&ID, line lists and design reports
- Project work in multidiscipline teams
- Active participation in HAZOP, design reviews etc.
- Responsible for relevant necessary process and system documentation, such as operation manuals, testing procedures etc.
- Ensure that projects are carried out in compliance with requirements from authorities, customers and HydrogenPro.
Experience, 10 years+
- Experience with multidiscipline projects preferably in the energy and/or process industry.
- Expertise with technology projects.
- International competence and cultural understanding.
- Fluent communication in English, both written and oral.
- Preferable Norwegian, both written and oral.
- Bachelor- or Master of Science degree, in Chemistry or process related Engineering.
- Strong planning skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Result orientated and a drive to deliver successful projects.
- Team player capable of handling multidiscipline activities.
- Quick learner who develops from feedback and experience and adapts to new challenges.
- Cultural sensitivity and experience leading geographically disbursed teams.
- Curious and courageous; you’re able to take smart risks and make tough decisions when needed.
- Adaptable and embracing change; you are leading by example and setting the bar high.
- Visionary and empowering; you have capability of grasping the full picture and taking necessary actions based on it.
- Coaching and continuously developing; you are passionate about developing the business, our team and yourself.
HydrogenPro can provide you the opportunity to actively participate in the energy transition and a fast-growing market serving innovative solutions and new technology, to become part of an inspiring and challenging work environment, and to participate in everything from the smallest to the largest projects in which modern technology influences the everyday life, environment and future of all people.
- Actively participate in the energy transition and a fast-growing market.
- Work in a truly international and fast-growing company with a leading position.
- Deliver optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute green hydrogen from renewable energy to an energy market in fundamental transformation.
- Supply clients with technology that is easy to operate, has a long lifetime, low cost of ownership.
- Good career- and development opportunities at HydrogenPro, both domestic and abroad.
HydrogenPro is a global leader in developing and delivering green hydrogen electrolyser technology, sensing products and solution projects to the global energy market. HydrogenPro is a fast-growing company with it’s headquarter in Porsgrunn/Norway. The Company place strong emphasis on the complete value chain from pre-engineering to long-term operational support, developing and delivering systems, solutions and services that will form a complete electrolyser hydrogen plant allowing large scale production of green hydrogen to multiple purposes.
The application deadline for this position is 23.09.21. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Duration: Permanent position
Techconsult emphasis being close to our employees and we focus on being a professional, safe and pleasant employer, where you will clearly notice that the focus is on you. If any questions concerning this position, please contact me, Kjell M. Åsen, by email: email@example.com
- 3933 Porsgrunn
- Kraft og energi,
- Industri og produksjon
Process, Prosess, EPCIC, Hydrogen
|Sist endret||7. sep. 2021 10:16|