Are you our next Preservation Engineer Mechanical?
- Mde Norway AS
- Preservation Engineer Mechanical
- Maintain PIMS CMS information for all project phases.
- Coordinate, execute and document preservation, maintenance and inspection activities.
- Populate in PCS preservation schedule against the Tags and activate Start/stop date and specific preservation schedule for vendor requirements
- Prepare project specific preservation requirements to Disciplines, as required.
- Issue Weekly preservation check list across project activated components.
- Ensure preservation status is up to date in PCS for hand over at RFC.
- Monitoring/survey preservation implementation
- Be familiar with project Preservation requirement’s and Client Specs.
- Prepare Preservation activities from Vendor delivery till hand over to Client.
- Assist Client to maintain Preservation requirements post hand over to operation.
- Technical education with min 8 years’ experience
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: ASAP - 01.03.2023
preservation, ingeniør, mekanisk, mechanical, engineer
|Sist endret||1. sep. 2021 15:18|