Are you our next Offshore Loading Specialist?
- MDE Stavanger
- Offshore Loading Specialist
- The tasks will be related to offshore loading shuttle tankers and offshore loading system regulatory work, operational support and coordination.
- The candidate will support our team in updating internal technical requirements (TR2217) and participate in the revision of NOROG-140.
- The candidate will also support with dispensation applications and preparations for operation of tankers.
- Responsible for update of field manuals and competence requirements, this requires candidate to be fluent in written Norwegian.
- Candidate shall also be able to provide offshore project with input on shuttle tanker / installation interface.
- 7-10 years of relevant knowledge and experience from shuttle tankers and offshore loading systems from operations in the NCS and/or Brazil, including: - Shuttle offshore loading operations.
- DP and offshore loading systems and interfaces.
- Shuttle tanker technology and marine systems.
- The candidate should have extensive experience and knowledge of Shuttle tanker requirements (NOROG-140 & TR2217) and operational procedures at the NCS.
- Should be fluent in Norwegian.
DUE DATE: 09.09.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 30.06.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Offshore, Loading, Specialist, tankers, operational
|Sist endret||31. aug. 2021 13:52|