Are you our next Structural Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Baltyk Wind - WTG Foundation Structural Engineer
- Structural engineer responsible for follow up of Wind Turbine Support Structures and their secondary structures. Structural Engineer reports to WTG Foundations Area Manager.
- Secure technical integrity and barriers in design and execution within structural discipline, and ensure compliance with relevant standards, regulations and technical requirements.
- Support WTG Foundations Area Manager towards assigned tasks
- Plan and develop structural engineering studies and proposals for primary, secondary and outfitting structures, both internally and towards contractors
- Bring and enable experience transfer within and outside the Project
- Participate in elaboration of Tender Documentation and evaluation of contracts
- Ensure risk and quality management associated with Project Control
- Ensure necessary dialogue with interfacing disciplines and contribute to resolving interface issues.
- Review of relevant documents (design Brief, Analysis reports, drawings etc.)
- Master or Bachelor of Science within structural engineering, with minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Highly experienced with structural analysis and design of offshore structures.
- Familiar with foundation structures for offshore windfarms.
- Fabrication experience and geotechnical knowledge is an advantage.
- Good communication skills for external and internal Stakeholder management.
- Team player, eager to work in multi-disciplinary team and dynamic project conditions.
- Strong SSU in design focus and ability to live by “I am safety” expectations.
DUE DATE: 09.09.2021
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 30.09.2024
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
FOUNDATION, STRUCTURAL, ENGINEER, WIND, Turbine
|Sist endret||31. aug. 2021 11:23|