Are you our next Geotechnical Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Geotechnical advisory support offshore wind and Oil &Gas projects
- Planning & execution of offshore soil investigations
- Quality control of data collected and reports
- Follow-up of foundation design for platforms, subsea structures and pipelines during pre-FEED, FEED and Detailed Engineering
- Geohazard assessments
- Offshore vessel representative on soil investigations
- Company Representative roles on call offs related to soil investigations
- Geotechnical engineer with offshore experience and within offshore wind
DUE DATE: 09.09.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: ONE YEAR
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
Geotechnical, Engineer, Geotechnics, Planning, Quality
|Sist endret||31. aug. 2021 09:52|