Experience with Subsea Engineering?
- MDE Stavanger
- Subsea Controls
- Initiate and follow-up external and perform internal technical studies/analysis relevant in the different project phases e.g.; early phase, concept, Pre-Feed, Feed
- Scope definitions/descriptions and selection of relevant requirements
- Ensure involvement and alignment of technical requirements and solutions with respective leading advisors
- Tendering and evaluation activities
- Preparing of technical documents
- Contractor follow-up in project execution
- Ensure that project and discipline related risks are identified and incorporated in Risk registers
- Handle Control system Interface towards Topside, D&W Completion, Operations and within SPS systems
- Identify and understand the key cost driving elements
- Bachelor or Master’s degree Solid background within Subsea Controls design, construction and installation.
- Experience of project development (please specify your relevant phases)
- Experience with follow-up of engineering and technical contractors (please specify your relevant phases)
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
- Structured, systematic and result oriented
DUE DATE: 08.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: FORNEBU, NORWAY
DURATION: 20.09.2021 - 30.12.2022
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
subsea, engineering, ingeniør
|Sist endret||9. sep. 2021 00:07|