Are you a skilled Maintenance Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Maintenance Engineering
- Lead maintenance engineering deliveries for projects in accordance with the Company’s work processes and guidelines
- Handle and manage a portfolio of projects
- Responsible for establishing, follow-up and document the maintenance engineering execution strategy for assigned projects
- Lead and coordinate maintenance engineering teams
- Proactive planning, budget, reporting and risk management
- Handle interfaces and perform stakeholder management
- Contribute to develop and standardize deliveries with maintenance engineering in projects
- Bachelor or master's degree
- Project leader skills and experience
- Experience from operations and maintenance or maintenance management
- Ability to understand complex organizations and working in a matrix
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Curious at learning new things
- Proactive and result orientated
- Collaborative and a team player
- Able to handle short deadlines when necessary
DUE DATE: 08.09.2021 AT 12:00
LOCATION: SANDSLI, NORWAY
DURATION: 01.10.2021 31.12.2022 WITH THE POSSIBILITY FOR EXTENSION.
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
maintenance, ingeniør, engineer, vedlikehold, olje
|Sist endret||9. sep. 2021 00:07|