We need you to develop future solutions for oil and gas to become more sustainable!
- Aker BP ASA
- Climate and Sustainability Professional
Typical work tasks will be:
- Further developing the circular economy strategy and implementing related processes
- Supporting further development of Aker BP’s sustainability strategy and ensuring adequate processes and methods within this area
- Assisting with internal and external reporting of climate and sustainability data
- Supporting digitalization efforts within sustainability
- Identifying and following up climate/energy efficiency funding support initiatives for the company
- Engaging in R&D projects relevant for climate and energy management
- Identifying and following up climate related enterprise threats and opportunities
- Participating in assessments of low-emission technologies
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline (e.g., Sustainability, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biology, Petroleum)
- 2-7 years’ experience in relevant industry and knowledge of sustainability and climate
You will be a good fit for the position if you are:
- Visionary, structured, ambitious, and responsible.
- independent and take responsibility for your tasks
- excellent at communicating, preferably in both Norwegian and English
- flexible and with strong decision-making skills based on facts and data
- bold enough to take on challenging tasks
- performance driven and passion for delivering high quality
We believe that a diverse workforce contributes to organisational success, and offer equal opportunities regardless of race, gender, religion, age, or disabilities. Candidates are encouraged to apply regardless of background.
Location: Stavanger or Oslo
Please apply by: 13.09.2021. With consent, candidates will be subject to a background check, and we ask that you attach your academic transcripts with your application.
Contact person: Leif Gunnar Hestholm, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
- 4020 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 22:38|