Are you our next Maintenance Engineering Mechanical?
- MDE Norway AS
- Maintenance Engineering Mechanical
- Perform maintenance engineering input to SAP, perform FMECA test etc
- Preferred candidates with experience within maintenance engineering within mechanical disciplines
- Knowledge of NORSOK and offshore regulations is required
- Knowledge to PCS Tools, such as ProCoSys/PIMS
- Maintenance organizing of Tag
- Ensure that the work is executed and documented according to
- drawings, specifications, requirements, and maintenance schedule.
- Complete internal check out before transfer to Contractor for implementing in SAP
- Keep close cooperation with engineering
- Maintenance handover according to Commissioning schedule
- Must have Maintenance experience
- Bachelor degree or equal
- 2-5 years experience
- Norwegian, English
- Microsoft Office
- Database tools
DUE DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 01.09.2021 - 01.07.2022
LOCATION: STORD, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 5411 Stord
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
|Sist endret||23. aug. 2021 15:49|