Portfolio Manager - NOREXECO ASA
- NOREXECO ASA
- Portfolio Manager Commodities
- Attract new- and develop existing relationships with international industrial companies and investment banks
- Assist clients with matters related to hedging, risk management and derivatives markets
- Support our exchange desk on building liquidity
- Marketing activities (Webinars, Seminar, Company presentations etc)
- Traveling is to be expected
- Assist on operational activities
- Master degree in Business, Finance or similar
- Experience from financial markets is an advantage, but graduates with interest in financial markets will be evaluated
- Expertise in financial instruments and hedging
- Curious and fast learner
- Proactive with a commercial drive and mind-set
- Good communication and presentations skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Job in a international company with a global footprint
- Opportunities for both professional- and personal career development
- A key role in a small dynamic team, eager to make an impact for growth and expansion.
NOREXECO ASA headquarters is in the “forestry capital of Norway” Kongsvinger (100 km from Oslo) with a representative office in Oslo. NOREXECO is an international company with clients all over the world. We seek you with the right motivation and drive to be a part of our team, and to become an important colleague in further building of NOREXECO.
NOREXECO ASA is a regulated commodity exchange for the global pulp and paper industry. NOREXECO offers trading in cash-settled financial futures. These instruments are used to manage price risk for market participants like wood pulp mills and paper mills, as well as being a trading opportunity for commodity trading firms.
- Slemdalsveien 70, 0370 Oslo
- Bank, finans og forsikring,
- Industri og produksjon,
- Salg / Løsningssalg
exchange, commodity, financial, hedging, derivatives
Spørsmål om stillingen
Slemdalsveien 70, 0370 Oslo
|Sist endret||17. apr. 2023 10:50|