Freyr AS are hiring Media Content Manager
- Freyr Battery Norway AS
- Media Content Manager at Freyr
Freyr is hiring Media Content Manager
FREYR is planning to develop over 40 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to take a position as one of Europe’s largest cell suppliers. This is the equivalent of a turnover of more than 40 billion kroner. Our factories are to be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
The company will supply sustainably produced, cost competitive battery cells to the rapidly growing market for electric vehicles and energy storage in Europe and globally. We will also develop other markets in marine transportation, aviation and offshore oil.
For more information, see our home page: https://www.freyrbattery.com
Media Content Manager at Freyr
We are looking for candidates who want to shape the brand and narrative for one of the world’s first producers of green batteries enabling low-carbon energy transition in global transportation and energy systems.
FREYR Battery is going to build 5 factories in Mo i Rana in Norway over the next 4 years and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The person who takes on this role will play an important role in executing FREYR Battery’s communication strategy through content production, primarily on the company’s digital and social media platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented storyteller who can develop and implement engaging content to reach our key audiences. You will be responsible for our content production and social media outreach to significantly increase our visibility. You have eye for design and will make your mark on our visual identity. You will work closely with our HR, marketing, sales and sustainability teams globally.
Content Manager is reporting to VP Communication and Public Affairs.
Main tasks include:
- Create, edit and publish engaging content to lift FREYR Battery’s brand awareness
- Responsible for content production and social media strategy to increase company visibility
- Spearhead FREYR Battery’s video and visual communication
- Optimize content according to SEO, analyze and report website traffic and social media engagement
- Make our website stand out to meet the needs of our stakeholders
- Generate new ideas to make our brand engaging and exciting
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in digital communication
Important internal relationships in the role:
- VP Communication and Public Affairs (reporting to)
- CEO and the top management team
- Employee Branding Advisor and Public Affairs Advisor (in the same team)
- VP Marketing (in the Sales team)
- VP Sustainability
- Proven experience and outstanding performance as a content / social media manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing / PR / Journalism
- 3-5 years of experience with content production
- Good knowledge of Adobe package (Photoshop, Premier Pro and InDesign)
- Photo and video experience
- Experience with creating website content
- Excellent communication skills in English
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 12 september 2021
Start Date: To be agreed
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
publish, brand awareness, video and visual communication, social media
|Sist endret||13. sep. 2021 00:09|