Experienced Electrical Engineer?
- MDE Stavanger
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Providing the electrical input (electrical motors, heaters, VFD, junction box, heat trace, electrical cables) and follow up of mechanical and Instrument packages for topside Process-based equipment’s
- Taking the responsibility as Electrical DRE of the Instrument and mechanical packages. Preparing, reviewing, and modifying the electrical documents and drawings of the Instrument and mechanical packages. Performing the necessary electrical system engineering of the owned scope.
- Responsible to review and approve the subcontractor electrical documentation for engineering and design.
- Taking the responsibility of the LCI and asset design of the tags of belonging scope.
- Preparing the engineering work packs for the scope under the responsibility.
- Must have experience of knowledge NORSOK E-001, NORSOK S-001, IEC 61892, and IEC 60079
- Teknisk Fagskole, BCS / MSC Education
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Norwegian projects
- Experience with NORSOK and IEC Standard
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 1 YEAR
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
electrical, elektro, ingeniør, olje, senior
|Sist endret||16. aug. 2021 13:53|