- QHSE Coordinator
Are you ready to think laterally?
Fishbones is a Norwegian technology company in the oil and gas industry who provide solutions to the oil companies on a global scale. We are uniquely focused on cultivating innovation and finding solutions to customer's challenges by research, development, and implementation of new technology. In our drive to develop solutions, we foster external focus, imagination and courage.
Our products are developed in close cooperation with clients for the purpose of further increasing recovery, increasing production and reducing cost.
We are now recruiting for the position as QHSE Coordinator to join our team in Stavanger, Forus.
Are you a driving force and motivator for safe and high-quality operations, where health and environmental impact is sought to be minimized? Do you aim for a role where you can ensure a strong culture for HSE and quality-oriented work and that the internal procedures and guidelines are complied with? Then you might be our new colleague!
In your role as our QHSE Coordinator you will
- Be responsible for working systematically with the areas of quality, health, environment, and safety in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Be responsible for support processes and procedures related to QHSE
- Advise managers and employees regarding laws and regulations to ensure compliance according to the Working Environment Act.
- Be handling chemicals, including risk reviews
- Plan and facilitate good risk management
- Be responsible for planning, implementation, and follow-up of internal and external audits.
- Assist in the follow-up of HSE work in Fishbones and deliver HSE and work environment related services.
Your qualifications are
- University degree on bachelor level within relevant disciplines (HSE, QA)
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience from the oil and gas industry or other relevant background
- Knowledge of Norwegian legislation and rules
- Formal Quality Auditor Training is desired
Your personal skills are
- Solution oriented and flexible with high work capacity
- Pedagogical and motivational skills
- Service minded and ability to take initiative
- Structured and reliable way of working
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian
We offer you
- Competative conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging tasks in a multi-disciplined and global environment
- Great development opportunities
Do you have any questions about the position? Please do not hesitate to contact Director of Supply Chain Management, Lill-Susann E. Rugtvedt by phone +47 95 18 87 78 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward receiving your application.
- Stokkamyrveien 15, 4313 Sandnes
- Olje og gass
QHSE, HMSK, kvalitet
|Sist endret||13. aug. 2021 08:27|