- Altera Infrastructure
- Sustainability Advisor
We are looking for a new Sustainability Advisor to help us achieve our vision of leading the industry to a sustainable future. The Sustainability Advisor will report directly to and will support our VP Sustainability to drive our sustainability strategy through our operating business units (BUs).
The role will be directly responsible for building, implementing and and administering a group-wide digital sustainability data collection and reporting platform and for managing sustainability reporting activities. The role will act as a key liaison between the corporate function and BU stakeholders to ensure clear, consistent and accurate sustainability reporting and alignment of sustainability efforts across the group.
The Sustainability Advisor will also support the VP Sustainability to track, assess and communicate regulatory requirements and risks, and will be directly responsible for maintaining the group-wide sustainability risk register.
Additional areas of responsibility include: contributing to the continuous improvement of our sustainability procedures and structures, developing clear communication materials and plans, organising and administering sustainability meetings and fora, and managing the daily tasks necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the sustainability function.
We are interested to fill the position as soon as possible.
Some of the things you will be accountable for
Drive data collection and management:
- Build group-wide sustainability data collection/ reporting platform
- Establish and maintain the infrastructure related to data collection
- Ensure quality control of reported data
Administer sustainability reporting:
- Administer and drive preparation of the annual Sustainability Report and other reporting required to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage standard reporting materials
Support risk assessment and governance:
- Administer the risk register over key sustainability risks
- Assist VP Sustainability to track and analyse regulatory and market landscape
- Administer and structure the overview of improvement initiatives on sustainability
- Together with the VP Sustainability and BU representatives promote sustainability within Altera
- Coordinate and administer the information flow between BUs and the corporate sustainability function
- Actively work with the communications team and develop internal and external material related to Sustainability
- Actively develop updated and relevant material used for communicative purposes
Deliver administrative support to the VP Sustainability
- Handle day-to-day queries and administrative tasks
- First point of contact for sustainability questions from the organization
- Administer internal sustainability fora and meetings
What we are looking for
- Competence on ESG related topics, legislation and risk
- Good administrative skills
- Good inter-personal, facilitation and communication skills
- Understanding of corporate reporting and information management, including digital
- Commitment to the highest level of integrity
We can offer
- We live by our #TEAM values - they always guide our actions, no compromises
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organisational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have immediate impact
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment
Altera Infrastructure is a leading global energy infrastructure services group focused on the ownership and operation of critical infrastructure assets in offshore oil regions of the North Sea, Brazil and the East Coast of Canada.
The group of companies has consolidated assets of approximately $4.5 billion, comprised of more than 50 offshore assets, including FPSOs, shuttle tankers, towing vessels and a unit for maintenance and safety.
Here, you find over 2000 engaged and ambitious professionals, and an inclusive work environment. Our employees are committed to operational excellence; they value and respect each other, create mutual trust, and thrive together. As a part of TEAM Altera, you can make a difference, and there are always great development opportunities. We expect our employees to bring passion, enthusiasm, and energy to work. In return, we offer exciting challenges, flexible working hours, and competitive compensation.
Our strong culture, built upon our TEAM values, guides us to make sustainable choices and create lasting results. Through teamwork and innovation, we are shaping the infrastructure of offshore energy, leading the industry to a sustainable future.
Join our TEAM, if you are up for a challenge.
- Verven 4, 4014 Stavanger
|Sist endret||11. aug. 2021 14:51|