We are hiring a Communications Specialist within sustainable finance
- Communication Specialist within sustainable finance
Storebrand Asset Management is one of the largest asset managers in the Nordics, with approximately NOK 1000 billion in assets under management. We are the fastest growing Nordic asset manager, both in our home markets Sweden and Norway, but also in the Nordics and beyond. To further accelerate this growth, we are now searching for a communication specialist. Your role will be to strengthen the awareness of our sustainability offerings through clear and engaging ESG reports, press releases, and copy writhing for webpages etc.
Integrating sustainability in our investment processes and decision making is a prerequisite for value creation for our customer. We manage a broad range of funds and mandates across most asset classes, for private as well as institutional investors. As our Communications specialist, you will be working closely with both leading experts on sustainable finance, as well as a highly motivated team of communication experts.
Together our aim is to shape and elevate Storebrand Asset Management's Sustainability role in society and to translate content and action into compelling sustainability communication.
We are looking for a colleague who can be:
- Responsible for developing, producing and communicating our sustainability reports such as our active ownership reports, in close collaboration with our ESG specialists.
- Strengthening the Storebrand brand as a leading responsible investor and asset manager internationally,?through clear and engaging communication.
- Work closely with and be a strong adviser to asset management leaders and experts, to develop effective messaging and stories to position our asset management activities and results in international markets.
We believe you are:
- A highly motivated communications expert, with 3-5 years of experience from either a communication agency, or a large matrix organization
- An excellent writer, with the capability to translate complex material into meaningful narratives that are engaging, accurate and "to the point"
- Experienced with writing different types of communiques, such as reports, web stories and press releases
- A native English speaker, or you possess excellent professional English skills
- Experienced and/or interested in sustainability issues preferably within the financial industry
- Interested in the dynamics of the financial markets
- You possess a great business acumen, are motivated by seeing commercial growth and are eager to achieve results
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You work independently and effectively
- You are motivated by working in teams across geographies and organizational units
- You have a strategic mindset and the ability to shape complex matters into engaging and accurate messages
Please send some examples of your written work in English (reports, press releases, web stories etc) together with your application.
What We Offer
Storebrand Asset Management offers an attractive and international learning environment. We aim to attract exceptional individuals with a desire to grow their own skillset as well as the teams'. You will work side by side with a diverse team of experienced colleagues and get the chance to build strong network internally as well as externally.
In addition, we can offer interesting career opportunities, fun working environment and competitive compensation. It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe and where they come from.
What can you expect from us
- An interactive and engaging digital onboarding program for all new employees
- Continuous competence development through job assignments, professional groups and courses
- Career and networking opportunities both nationally and internationally
- The Nordic region's largest professional environment of expertise on sustainability in investment and social and corporate responsibility
- Excellent pension and insurance benefits and low interest housing mortgages
- Modern headquarters at Lysaker, only ten minutes by train from Oslo S. Bike-friendly office with showers and locker rooms. Office easily accessible by bicycle. Electrical bikes on loan at the office too.
- Fitness facilities on site
- Company cabins in various locations, including Hafjell, Sjusjøen, Hemsedal, Larvik, Sandefjord and Strømstad.
- Company retreats, art club and various discount agreements
You report to Storebrand Asset Management's Director of Communications, but will be working across different units, working closely with both Storebrand Group's Communication team, as well as different teams working with sustainable investments in Storebrand Asset Management. Your main workplace will be Oslo.
For questions please contact Sara Skärvad or Margrethe Assev.
You are welcome to apply for this position as soon as possible and at latest on August 29th.
Storebrand er en ledende aktør i det nordiske markedet for langsiktig sparing og forsikring. Hos oss får du jobbe i et fremtidsrettet miljø med store muligheter for påvirkning og personlig utvikling.
- Professor Kohts vei 9, 1327 Lysaker
- Bank, finans og forsikring
- PR og informasjon,
communication, finance, ESG, sustainability, development
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Sara Skärvad
- +46 70 621 77 92
Professor Kohts vei 9, 1327 Lysaker
|Sist endret||15. sep. 2021 13:52|