Would you like to set strategic direction for Nordic Semiconductor's websites?
- Nordic Semiconductor ASA
- Manager Digital Platforms
About the job
Would you like to set strategic direction for Nordic Semiconductor's websites? As part of digitizing its customer journey, Nordic is seeking an accomplished, high-achieving digital expert to manage and deliver its digital platforms. The role will assume overall responsibility for the commercial, functional and user engagement aspects of Nordic’s consumer-facing web platforms, and ownership of the projects that form the company’s web roadmap.
As both a product strategist and project manager of Nordic’s online properties, the Manager Digital Platforms sets direction and strategy for consumer web channels across the company’s global business operations. At a project level, the Manager Digital Platforms uses modern project management methodology to manage stakeholders towards project, commercial and user satisfaction milestones.
Creating and delivering best-practice mobile web experiences and seamless user interaction flows, in collaboration with external partners, will be a central focus. Additionally, you will ensure that every project complies with internal timelines, governance, data protection and legal frameworks. Other key responsibilities are:
- Setting strategic direction for Nordic’s consumer-facing websites
- Ensuring compliance, security, and data protection
- Overseeing the development, maintenance, and monitoring of the web platforms to ensure they remain performant and stable, and respond to business needs and goals
- Managing overall project delivery of Nordic’s consumer facing web platforms, including building site strategy, purpose, and goals as well as ongoing site improvement projects to meet current and future business needs
- Architectural design and decision making relating to platforms and technologies
- Ownership of Site performance metrics including engagement, conversion, performance, and hosting/uptime service levels
- Create and manage the web platform budget
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree computer science, web development, or a similar field
- Demonstrated experience with modern digital project management methodologies
- High-level knowledge of strategic b2b web presence in a global marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and the ability to influence at all levels
- substantial, demonstrated digital product and project expertise.
- Expertise in project, UX, management and selected technical and design areas is required.
We believe that our new colleague has strategic planning skills as well as a commercial orientation. You have a creative and development-oriented mindset and the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload. To succeed in this role, a good understanding of the commercial side of digital is important. Moreover, you need the ability to work independently and be capable of independent decision making. You have good collaboration skills, the ability to influence at all levels and a strong sense of ethics. and the ability to envision, develop and own digital products. With a passion for digital technology and user experience, you use your exceptional stakeholder management skills to manage and drive the projects you are responsible for.
Working for Nordic
Working for Nordic Semiconductor, you will be challenged, inspired and supported. Our teams enjoy a professional and informal working environment. We value and encourage continuous development of skills and expertise to the highest levels. We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, our highly skilled international workforce, world-leading innovation and professional excellence. We offer a variety of tasks and projects and the possibility to work alongside some of the world’s leading experts within their field. We encourage our employees to challenge the established and dare to innovate, while expecting high performance, dedication, and the will to learn.
- Competitive salary with short- and long-term incentive plan
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Family friendly policies, insurances, and benefits
- Location: Oslo, Norway
For more information, please contact Employer Branding Manager, Jannicke Ianssen, by email: email@example.com.
Please note that this position might be subject to a background check.
Nordic Semiconductor is a Norwegian fabless semiconductor company specializing in wireless communication technology that powers the Internet of Things (IoT). Nordic was established in 1983 and has more than 1000 employees across the globe. Our award-winning Bluetooth Low Energy solutions pioneered ultra-low power wireless, making us the global market leader. Our technology range was later supplemented by ANT+, Thread and Zigbee, and in 2018 we launched our low power, compact LTE-M/NB-IoT cellular IoT solutions to extend the penetration of the IoT. The Nordic portfolio was further complemented by Wi-Fi technology in 2021.
Web, Digital, Platform, Leder, Oslo
|Sist endret||1. sep. 2021 00:08|