Join NIO as a COMMUNITY OPS COMM SPECIALIST
- NIO Norway AS
- Community Operations Communication Specialist
NIO was founded in November 2014 as a global electric vehicle company. The company has over 7,000 employees working across world-class research and development, design and manufacturing centers in Shanghai, Beijing, San Jose, Munich, London and six other locations. Our mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and providing the best User experience. NIO was listed on the New York Stock Exchange on 12 September 2018.
On 6 May 2021, NIO took its first step overseas by officially announcing its market entry into Norway. NIO will establish a full-fledged ecosystem encompassing cars, services, digital experience, lifestyle, as well as building a community in Norway.
We are now looking for talented colleagues to join us in this journey.
The role – Community Operations Communication Specialist
- Control the security of community platform, be responsible for the audit and internal/external distribution of user content with the goal of User satisfaction
- Participate in the development of audit and distribution process and strategy, as well as leading the team to complete the implementation according to the operation strategy
- Understand public opinion, analyse Users' demands and provide reference for operation strategy
- Understand the system products with the ability to cooperate with the system team for submission of requirements, completion of the system docking and improving the efficiency flow
- Participate in cross team cooperation and communication, sort out business processes, integrate internal/external resources and achieve cooperation goals
- Content audit to ensure that there is no illegal information in the platform
- Judge the distribution, provide timely feedback on the information released by Users as well as connect with each business interface person
- Content filtering and editing, understanding the content needs of Users in different scenarios, real-time recommendation according to the target, quickly extract the key points, integrate the content, and support the typesetting of graphics and video
You are/possess :
- Fluent in English and Norwegian (written and spoken)
- More than 3 years community user operation experience
- Experience with editing images and videos
- Good communication and organization skills with a selfdriven force
- Data and result oriented with strong pressure resistance, readiness to accept challenges and implement them
- Flexibility with shifts
If the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you.
- 0162 Oslo
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted
- PR og informasjon
digital, kundeanalyse, markedsundersøkelse, mediekontakt, kommunikasjonsstrategi
|Sist endret||4. sep. 2021 19:32|