Build your dream job with NIO as a POWER INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
- NIO Norway AS
- Power Infrastructure Project Manager
NIO was founded in November 2014 as a global electric vehicle company. The company has over 7,000 employees working across world-class research and development, design and manufacturing centers in Shanghai, Beijing, San Jose, Munich, London and six other locations. Our mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and providing the best User experience. NIO was listed on the New York Stock Exchange on 12 September 2018.
On 6 May 2021, NIO took its first step overseas by officially announcing its market entry into Norway. NIO will establish a full-fledged ecosystem encompassing cars, services, digital experience, lifestyle, as well as building a community in Norway.
We are now looking for talented colleagues to join us in this journey.
The role – Power Infrastructure Project Manager
- Responsible for the management of local home chargers and liason with infrastructure partners
- Home Charger - Organize with partners for installation of home charger as well as to provide after-sales maintenance services for Users. Responsible for User experience
- Power Charger - Responsible for the target site survey, organize with partners to complete construction, debugging, operation and maintenance
- Power Swap - Responsible for the target site survey, organize with partners to complete construction, debugging, operation, and maintenance
- Maintain a close relationship with colleagues in China by consolidating information on local demand and provide timely feedback
You possess :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Norwegian (written and spoken)
- More than 2 years working experience in Electrical Engineering, Project Management and onsite Construction
- Experience in installation, debugging and maintenance of power electronics and mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of power system operation regulations and safety regulations
If the above resonates with you, we would love to hear from you.
- 0162 Oslo
- Bil, kjøretøy og verksted
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
- Teknisk personell
prosjektledelse, teknisk prosjektledelse, elbil
|Sist endret||4. sep. 2021 18:04|