Senior Process Engineer / Process Engineer
- Senior Process Engineer / Process Engineer
Senior Process Engineer/ Process Engineer
Do you want to work in a highly agile and future-oriented company developing solutions within the renewable energy sector, natural gas and LNG?
Aragon is a leading engineering, EPC and technology company and we are looking for a Senior Process Engineer and/or a Process Engineer to further strengthen Aragon for future projects and developing solutions for the transition to a more sustainable energy production.
As a Senior Process Engineer/ Process Engineer you will be part of a highly competent process team. The engineers are involved in a wide range of projects ranging from smaller early phase concept and Front End (FEED) studies to delivering complex Engineering, Procurement and Construction-project of process modules and plants.
Role & Responsibility
- Responsible for process system design (process and utility systems)
- Process simulations of process systems and overall topsides
- Development and quality checks of typical process deliveries, such as P&ID, PFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list, calculations and calculation reports, process and system documentation
- Equipment specification and sizing
- Technical lead of concept and feasibility studies
- Contribute to the development of methodology, tools and competency within the Process Department
- Technology evaluations
- Develop and review project philosophies and specifications
- Presentation of systems in design reviews and HAZOP
- Co-ordination towards other disciplines
- Develop technical reports as study/FEED report, system description etc.
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Experience with concept/FEED studies within Carbon capture, hydrogen, ammonia, methanol, gas processing, FLNG and FPSO redeployment
- Solution-oriented and ability to take the technical leadership for concept and feasibility studies
- A commercial mindset
- Strong work ethics and a proactive attitude
- Knowledge and understanding to the energy market joint with strong technology skills
- Experience with simulating in Unisim and/or HYSYS
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with direct communication with clients and vendors
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Flexibility to travel and to work across other locations
- Recent graduate process engineers are also welcome to apply
Aragon?s capability is only as strong as the people in our team. This is why Aragon prioritise fostering talent and to prepare a foundation for a stable organisation.
Thanks to this and our in-house execution models, we have highly competent teams with very little staff turnover, which results in Technical Excellence and an ability to deliver projects, faster and better.
Aragon has since its establishment in 2006 been a leading engineering company within the oil & gas and LNG industry and are now using this strength to develop solutions for the green shift.
We offer a range of services from early-stage studies up to and including entire Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC). Aragon is one of the pioneers in developing FLNG process topsides and have a long track record in delivering gas treatment and compression modules. By leveraging on our broad expertise within natural gas, cryogenics and overall system design, we are offering our services for designing and implementation of solutions for production, logistics and use of Hydrogen, Liquid Organic Hydrogen, Ammonia, Carbon Capture, CO2 injection, Energy storage and other related processes.
Aragon has a dynamic, multinational organisation and a great team. We have a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver stunning results.
We are located at Fantoft in Bergen in a brand new office – only 13-14 min by car or Light Rail from City Center.
If this is of interest and you have the suitable qualifications and skills for this position, please apply by the closing date. If you require further information about the position, please do not hesitate to make contact, using the contact details provided below.
- Antall stillinger
- Fantoftvegen 2, 5072 Bergen
- Industri og produksjon,
- Kraft og energi,
- Olje og gass
environment, energy, feed, renewables, topside
|Sist endret||2. sep. 2021 15:28|