Are you our new Field Supervisor Surface Protection, Architect and Welding?
- MDE Norway AS
- Field Supervisor Surface Protection, Architect and Welding
- Follow up and support to ensure that all construction activities related to surface protection, insulation and architect are prepared, performed, completed and documented in accordance with rules, regulations, standards and contract requirements.
- Display personal commitment to HSE throughout the project execution.
- Deputize for other team members as required.
- Facilitate coordination and cooperation across disciplines to contribute to efficient hook-up.
- Follow up welding and NDT to ensure that an acceptable quality level is achieved and that an acceptable level of progressive sampling is carried out to verify the integrity of the welds that are already completed.
- Monitor Contractor’s performance with emphasis on HSE, technical quality, progress, cost and minimised carry-over work:
- Attend inspections during all stages of the hook-up to ensure that the correct quality is delivered
- Identify deviations/non-conformities and handle these in accordance with project procedures.
- Ensure timely closing and verification of actions and punch items.
- Ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items.
- Act as a safety role model and be a Safety Ambassador always.
- Be proactive and take corrective actions as required, without undermining Contractor’s responsibility.
- Use own experience and competence to influence technical solutions.
- Establish close communication with Contractor, from management to individual disciplines.
- Coordinate and cooperate across the offshore hook-up team and with engineering in Houston. Ensure high focus on other interfaces as they are defined.
- Ensure high focus on interfaces towards all involved parties and coordination at site.
- Experience transfer to and from the project.
- Relevant formal education, competence within coating technology, polymeric materials and insulation. Preferrably also welding/NDT competence
- Minimum 6 years’ experience from oil & gas projects
- Experience in follow-up of coating activities and insulation work in projects
- Multidiscipline understanding and ability to work across all areas in the project
- Extensive knowledge with Client's governing documentation
- High focus on HSE, ethics and Client's values
- Well-developed cooperation and communication abilities
- Ability to work structured, systematic and target-driven
- Ability to handle responsibility and periodically high work loads
DUE DATE: 30.07.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 01.05.2022
LOCATION: OFFSHORE, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Materialteknologi
|Sist endret||21. jul. 2021 10:26|