Would you contribute in innovation that helps saving lifes?
- Laerdal Medical
- Tech Lead SimNext
About the Job
We’re looking for a software problem-solver who works towards finding radical solutions to some of the world’s most stubborn problems. If you're an inventor, technologist, entrepreneur, or something in between with a strong dedication to software, we’d like to hear from you.
You’ll be part of a small, dynamic and early-stage project. We’re trying to build things most people can’t even imagine, and we’re doing it with the hope of making a positive impact on the world.
As a Technical Lead in our team, or Software Solver as we like to say, you will design critical components of our software infrastructure. You will work directly with embedded-, electrical-, mechanical- and mechatronic engineers, research scientists, and designers. You will be hands-on, helping to architect and implement new software ideas for solutions with a mix of hardware and software components.
Some key responsibilities
- Develop real-time software to aggregate sensor data and control actuators
- Integrate cameras, sensors, and motor controllers
- Explore, test, and qualify technology that can be used in products to improve user satisfaction
- Drive the development of software specifications
- Ensure adequate cross disciplinary quality throughout the work delivered
You have vision and ideas that can help develop the project technically and strategically. You are systematic and well organized, with the ability to prioritize, plan, and manage time and resources. You have excellent communication skills and are able to communicate across disciplines and functions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in science or engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Interest and ability to work at all levels of the software stack - from the embedded real time software to the cloud-based backend
- Ability to jump to random new tasks in a fast-paced project to get things done and learn new things quickly and reqularlyMinimum 3 years of experience with product development of apps, software and/or wireless solutions.
Laerdal Medical AS is an international supplier of training and treatment equipment for life-saving first aid.
At Laerdal, our mission is helping save lives. Our goal is to help save one million more lives every year, by 2030. But we know we can’t do it alone.
Do you want to contribute to our mission with meaningful work that makes a positive impact?
- TANKE SVILANDS GATE 30, 4007 Stavanger
- IT - programvare,
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
- IT utvikling / AI / Maskinlæring,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt
software, java, project, IT, Development
Spørsmål om stillingen
TANKE SVILANDS GATE 30, 4007 Stavanger
|Sist endret||21. jul. 2021 10:58|