Interested in a Piping & Layout Field Engineer Position ?
- MDE Norway AS
- PIPING & LAYOUT FIELD ENGINEER
- Ensure that all fabrication installation work and pre commissioning related to the piping discipline has been performed according to the requirements of the project specifications, drawings and other contract documents. All specified tests and inspections are carried out and documented in a uniform way.
- Position will report to Topside Construction Commissioning Manager Thailand .
- The position will be responsible for general follow-up of FPSO Contractor’s Topside construction but must expect to contribute to other parts of the FPSO project as well.
Responsibility will include
- Contribute to ensure site HSE standard and compliance.
- Follow-up and ensure fabrication progress and quality in respective discipline.
- Supervise local inspectors in site team. (if any)
- Monitor that Contractor construction and quality control departments follow the required procedures, specification and standards to ensure that all quality requirements are met and that project specifications are implemented throughout construction.
- Ensure that fabrication documentation is issued by Contractor in accordance with requirements.
- Actively work with Contractor to ensure that mechanical completion is achieved with a minimum of punch listed items.
- Participate in area/system punch in critical areas.
- Follow up and verify Contractors closing of punch items as required.
- Assist Contractor with discipline field engineering / construction details.
- Contribute to seamless transfer from Topside site to integration phase at Keppel in Singapore The “volume” of the Company activities will be based upon risk assessments.
The candidate should have Bachelor degree or similar within mechanical discipline.Minimum 5 years’ experience from offshore construction. It is crucial that the candidate have a proactive mindset and focus on supporting Contractor success.
Contract period; ASAP- 01.10.2022
DUe date: 6th of August 2021
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
piping, layout, field, engineer, oil
|Sist endret||19. jul. 2021 13:41|