Product Manager- Laerdal Global Health
- Laerdal Medical AS
- Product Manager- Laerdal Global Health
Laerdal Global Health is a not-for-profit sister company of Laerdal Medical A/S, with headquarters in Stavanger, Norway. Our vision is that no one should die or be disabled unnecessarily during birth. Our strategic overall goal is helping save an additional 550,000 lives at birth, per year by 2030. Working within strong international alliances for global health and innovation, we aim to develop and make solutions available that will help save hundreds of thousands of newborns and mothers every year.
We are looking for Product Managers that can help define and drive the long- term vision and strategy for Laerdal Global Health products and solutions.
As a Product Manager, you will lead the ideation, development, and management of innovative and impactful products and solutions. You will work together with a cross-functional team to build and manage products that are aligned with our mission and business objectives.
Some key activities:
- Development of new products and solutions (e.g. Digital solutions, services), and ensure they are desirable, viable, and feasible
- Gather market insights through user research and market analysis, and transform them into actions to improve your products’ performance
- Lead a cross functional team of designers and developers in the discovery, delivery, and continuous improvement of impactful and innovative solutions
- Proactively define, analyze and monitor metrics to measure the success of your solutions across the whole user journey
- Support researchers and early adaptors implementing and scaling solutions in low resource settings. Work closely with partners.
- Contribute to global marketing and support launch activities for your products and solutions
- Product life-cycle management of existing solutions, which includes continuous discovery, market research, and value proposition optimization
You are passionate about global health, research, educational solutions and building products that customers love. You have values that align strongly with Laerdal’s mission and values. You thrive being part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. You have strong communication and leadership skills, and you can successfully operate across functions building a network both inside the organization and with partners.
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Social Sciences, Health Sciences or Technology related field OR equivalent experience. Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- 1-3 years working experience, preferably within Product Management, Project Management, or any equivalent field
- Experience from working in low-resource settings or within the Global Health field is a plus
- Flexible, structured and ability to work and drive processes independently, cross-professionally and virtually
- Result and solution oriented, seeking exciting and challenging work in a dynamic team
- Excellent skills in relationship building.
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken. French and other additional languages are a plus.
- Motivated and flexible to travel.
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV within the 15th of August.
Laerdal is dedicated to our mission of helping save lives. Together with our partners, we believe we can help save one million more lives, every year by 2030.
- 4002 Stavanger
- Industri og produksjon,
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi
Product management, Product development, produkt ledelse, product life cycle management
|Sist endret||26. aug. 2021 16:20|