Operations Manager - Laerdal Global Health
- Laerdal Medical AS
- Operations Manager- Laerdal Global Health
Laerdal Global Health is a not-for-profit sister company of Laerdal Medical A/S, with headquarters in Stavanger, Norway. Our vision is that no one should die or be disabled unnecessarily during birth. Our strategic overall goal is; helping save an additional 550,000 lives at birth, per year by 2030. Working within strong international alliances for global health and innovation, we aim to develop and make solutions available that will help save hundreds of thousands of newborns and mothers every year.
We are currently looking for an Operations Managers that can lead projects across the value chain - supply chain, operational back office, and customer support in Laerdal Global Health. As Operations Manager, you will play a key role in managing and building solid relationships with our customers, distributors, and partners, to improve the access to our solutions and strengthen our market position. Working together with the implementation team in Norway, Africa and Asia, our distributors, and the customer service team, you will help support our partners in implementing life saving training and therapy solutions in the countries with the highest maternal and newborn mortality.
As an Operation Manager you thrive in a high-paced environment and enjoy working in a team across culture, geographies, and time zones, as well as have passion for people and sustainability. Through this work you will gain extensive experience with international value chains, different sales channels, global tenders, global logistics and working with the UN supply systems. Join a truly incredible team of creative, good-hearted, passionate, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds to help achieve our mission; Helping save lives at birth
Some key activities:
- Lead projects across the value chain (supply chain, operational back office). Including specific SDG Initiatives connected to our sustainability and environmental strategy goals.
- Support to grow global client relationships with product adoption and scaled solutions
- Help deepen penetration of Laerdal Global Health in key countries with LTAs, global tenders and distributors
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure improvement for product, process and client relationships
- Contribute to the management and optimization of all commercial aspects of major contracts and agreements
- Drive forward the Implementation of processes and procedures to ensure compliance with the quality and compliance standards of the management of all commercial aspects
- Acting as in interface between the cross-functional departments inside Laerdal
You have values that align strongly with Laerdal’s mission and values and you are passionate about supply chain, international value chains and global health.
You thrive in a dynamic environment where decisions are made fast, and progress is important. You are adaptable and like working in cross functional teams but would still like to further develop your technical expertise. You thrive working in a high pace, with new challenges and high degree of responsibility.
- BS/BA Degree in relevant field, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in relevant field.
- Experience from international value chains and sales tools is a plus.
- Flexible, structured and with the ability to work and drive processes independently, cross-professionally, and virtually.
- Interest in developing and implement forecast and planning models and other sales and supply chain tools.
- Good number and analytic skills, ability to work structured and result oriented with a passion for problem-solving.
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken. Other additional languages are a plus.
- Experience from working in low resource setting or within global health field is a plus.
- Motivated and flexible to travel.
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV within the 15th of August.
Laerdal is dedicated to our mission of helping save lives. Together with our partners, we believe we can help save one million more lives, every year by 2030.
- 4002 Stavanger
- Industri og produksjon,
- Medisinsk utstyr og rekvisita
|Sist endret||26. aug. 2021 15:12|