Freyr AS is hiring an Asset Development Planner
- Freyr AS
- Asset Development Planner at Freyr
Asset Development Planner at Freyr AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. Our first facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr AS is hiring a Asset Development Planner
FREYR’s mission is to accelerate the decarbonization of all transportation and energy systems by delivering the world’s cleanest and most cost-effective batteries.
We are currently looking for an Asset Development Planner to manage the early phases of new and existing projects, including the planning and design phases of factory build, and fixed machinery installation projects in Mo i Rana. This is an exciting role at the forefront of developing the infrastructure and production facilities for the first battery cell factories in Norway.
- Represent Operations in the interface between Projects and other internal functions/Bus during the planning/design phase
- Manage plant construction and fixed machinery installations on behalf of Operations during the planning phase
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders internally, including senior managers and engineers and our project finance and legal teams
- Regularly review Operational Preparedness Plan and other documentation throughout project planning and design phases
- Liaise closely with team members across the organisation
- Review adherence to supplier/contractor contracts, project schedules and work plans on a regular basis
- Track and manage project budget forecasts
- Regularly review and update risk assessments in liaison with key stakeholders
- Ensure a continuous focus on HSE
- Attend all project meetings and ensure that Freyr Operations’ requirements are adequately addressed
- Run regular status meetings/presentations with key stakeholders internally
- Master’s degree in civil engineering or other relevant discipline. Master’s graduates in other disciplines may be considered for candidates with extensive relevant experience and a proven track record
- Certified project manager with considerable experience of managing industrial plant construction/installation projects
- Experience in managing physical assets in an industrial setting, preferably as an owner representative
- Experience from Operations and/or experience of asset management in a lithium battery production/processing or chemical processing plant
- Excellent written communication skills in English, and ability to present complex information to a range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- A proactive and creative problem-solver
- Good networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong focus on quality and safety
- Self-driven with the ability to perform well both individually and in multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams
- Commercial mindset and results-oriented
- Ability to analyse complex data and identify relevant and valuable information
- Good digital competence and proficient in standard Microsoft 365 applications
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required. Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately and hit the floor running.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 15. august 2021
Start Date: To be agreed
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s;
Lars Kvadsheim by e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
Interface, Planning, Operations, HSE
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||15. jul. 2021 20:28|