Freyr AS is hiring an Asset Owner Representative
- Freyr AS
- Asset Owner Representative at Freyr AS
Asset Owner Representative at Freyr AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. Our first facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr AS is hiring an Asset Owner Representative
FREYR’s mission is to accelerate the decarbonization of all transportation and energy systems by delivering the world’s cleanest and most cost-effective batteries.
We are currently looking for an Asset Development Planner to represent Operations in new and existing projects, including factory build, and fixed machinery installation projects in Mo i Rana. This is an exciting role at the forefront of developing the infrastructure and production facilities for the first battery cell factories in Norway. The Asset Owner Representative will manage all aspects of the design, construction, commissioning, and closeout process.
- Represent Operations in the interface between Projects and other internal functions/BUs
- Manage all aspects of construction and fixed machinery installation projects on behalf of Operations
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders internally, including senior managers and engineers and our project finance and legal teams
- Regularly review Project Completion Plan and other documentation throughout project phases
- Prepare for and oversee all testing of plant equipment and fixed machinery in liaison with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Review adherence to supplier/contractor contracts, project schedules and work plans on a regular basis
- Track and manage project budgets and prepare forecasts and prognoses as required
- Regularly review and update risk assessment
- Ensure a continuous focus on HSE throughout all project phases
- Attend all project meetings and ensure that Freyr Operations’ requirements are adequately addressed
- Run regular status meetings/presentations with key stakeholders internally
- Prepare/Oversee Environmental Assessments and advocate for reductions in greenhouse gas emissions during operational phase of buildings and fixed machinery and equipment
- Master’s degree in civil engineering or other relevant discipline. Master’s graduates in other disciplines may be considered for candidates with extensive relevant experience and a proven track record
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing physical assets in an industrial setting, preferably as an owner representative
- Certified project manager with considerable experience of managing industrial plant construction/installation projects
- Experience from Operations and/or experience of asset management in a lithium battery production/processing or chemical processing plant
- Excellent written communication skills in English, and ability to present complex information to a range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- A proactive and creative problem-solver
- Good networking and relationship-building skills
- Strong focus on quality and safety
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-driven with the ability to perform well both individually and in multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams
- Commercial mindset and results-oriented
- Ability to analyse complex data and identify relevant and valuable information
- Good digital competence and proficient in standard Microsoft 365 applications
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required. Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately and hit the floor running.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 15. august 2021
Start Date: To be agreed
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s;
Lars Kvadsheim by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord by e-mail: email@example.com
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
Interface, HSE, Planning, Construction, Risk assessment
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||16. aug. 2021 00:09|