Are you our next Subsea Manager?
- MDE Norway AS
- Subsea Manager
- Removal of protection structures, subsea cut and removal of pipelines and umbilicals to enable removal
- Rockinstallation and final survey after jacket and pipeline removal
- Subsea work for Decomissioning of the pipeline
- Handle interface to the following parties
- Subsea Bypass project
- Establish Subsea Marine Removal and disposal Contract for the above removal scope and rockinstallation.
- Prepare reporting to Pipeline Owners
- Assist on overall Decommissioning Plan
- Input on risk and quality
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Engineering with minimum 10 years experience in Subsea work and activities.
- Good understanding of interface management and stakeholder management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferable knowledge of SAP and PIMS.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
DUE DATE: 23.07.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Subsea
|Sist endret||14. jul. 2021 16:03|