Are you our next Project Control?
- MDE Norway AS
- Project Control
- Project control support within the areas of planning, budgeting, cost management and accounting
- Project cost control activities associated with monthly reporting and forecasting, KPI-reporting, business plan updates, annual and quarterly license budgets, baseline process, cost and schedule risk analysis and other applicable project control processes
- Responsible for all cost issues related to project cost reporting and checking invoices from all vendors and contractors
- Prepare and maintain project plans at project level (level 1 and 2)
- Follow-up of ongoing contracts on cost and schedule
- Accurate and consistent Cost tracking and Cost Management in SAP/PIMS
- Project cost forecasting and variance analysis vs MCE/CCE, previous forecasts, VOWD
- Responsible for ensuring all POs are charged to the correct cost code and following all expenditure against these. Verify requisitions with cost center and account.
- Register Invoice control. Register all invoices booked in SAP into the relevant cost control systems.
- Check that hours booked in Time writing system have been registered against the correct cost center and that the correct persons booking hours to the project.
- Establish and maintain accounting structures in SAP and PIMS
- Monthly reporting
- Invoice administration
- Participate in half-yearly CCE Baseline updates
- Input to monthly Cash-Call and accruals
- Cost and progress control including forecasting and analysis
- M.Sc or B.Sc in Business or Engineering with
- Minimum 10 years experience in Project Control.
- Good knowledge of SAP, PIMS, Safran and Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
DUE DATE: 23.07.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||14. jul. 2021 15:53|