Do you want to work as a software tester in an exciting company?
- Wolftech Broadcast Solutions AS
- Software tester
Do you want to work with some of the world's largest and most exciting media companies?
We are a leading company in our market segment and a company in strong growth. We create workflows and planning tools for all types of media productions.
Our employees are our most important resource, and we want to attract the best resources in the individual disciplines. Therefore, we have a strong focus on a flexible and attractive work environment where employees can have opportunities to develop their knowledge. We facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration and work continuously to improve the quality of our work.
If you want to work in a smaller company where you can help influence product development, Wolftech is the right company for you. Our headquarters are located in central Bergen. The development department in Wolftech consists of 14 people who develop and maintain our product portfolio. The company overall has 23 employees currently.
We work with mobile, web and backend services, and focus on modern user interfaces, strong application design and thorough testing.
- Conduct functional tests and regression tests
- Planning and development of automated tests (desirable, but not a requirement)
- Test planning and documentation of tests
Desired experience and qualifications
- You are an easy-going person
- You have good communication skills in English
- You take responsibility for implementation and are thorough in your work
- You have experience with testing web applications
- You have experience with the development of automated user interfaces and API tests (desirable, but not a requirement)
Wolftech can offer:
- Good development opportunities in a growing, internationally oriented company
- Varied challenges
- Flexible working arrangements
- Good working environment
- Competitive conditions
- Personnel insurance and pension schemes
How do I apply?
For questions regarding the position, contact Finn J. Sævil, tel. 905 32 358 for a no-obligation chat. Apply for the position by register your CV and application at vizir.no, within latest 15.08.21.
If you can share code you have previously written, this is a bonus.
All inquiries and applications are treated confidentially.
Applicants are assessed on an ongoing basis.
If you know someone who you think is suitable for the job, and who is considering exciting challenges, feel free to tip them.
Wolftech Broadcast Solutions was founded in 2011 in cooperation with TV 2 Norway. TV 2 Norway has been a startup hub for many companies with international success, such as Vizrt, Mosart Media Lab, Vimond, and Electric Friends.
- Agnes Mowinckels gate 6, 5008 Bergen
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / QA/Testing
tester, functional tests, automated tests, software testing, testing
Spørsmål om stillingen
Agnes Mowinckels gate 6, 5008 Bergen
|Sist endret||13. jul. 2021 09:30|