Are you our new Mechanical Engineer senior?
- MDE Norway AS
- Mechanical Engineer senior
- Responsible for deliveries within the Mechanical Discipline in tendering, studies and execution phase of the projects.
- Issue technical requisitions and perform bid evaluation for multidiscipline package deliveries (e.g. static and rotating equipment)
- Follow up vendors and participate in audits, with respect to quality and timely delivery
- Ensure deliveries of engineering and mechanical equipment acc. to plan
- Participate in design, constructability and safety reviews
- Input to and participation for FATs, SATs and Commissioning
- Issue engineering documentation and installation procedures
- Participate in meeting with clients, contribute in technical discussions.
- Contribute with technical solution to reduce CO2 foot prints and how to utilize standards solutions.
- As PRE in the project, Lead and coordinate multidiscipline package deliveries
- Formal higher degree in Engineering is preferred, College / University, Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience from Oil and Gas industry is preferred.
- Experience from vendor side of the supply chain is beneficial.
- Familiar with prevailing regulations.
- Experience with preparing installation procedures for mechanical equipment
- Experience with Equinor systems is beneficial.
- Norwegian and English
- Preferred: Experience as PRE – Package Responsible Engineer – for multidiscipline equipment
- Good communication and cooperation skills
- Act as a leader and coordinate the deliveries for multidiscipline equipment
- Structured and systematic approach, with strong analytical skills
- Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team
DUE DATE: 26.07.2021 AT 12:00
DURATION: 01.10.2021 - 01.10.2023
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Mekanisk,
|Sist endret||12. jul. 2021 21:03|