Are you our new Product Developer/TCS?
- Speira AS
- Product Developer/Technical Customer Service
Speira Karmøy was previously part of the Hydro Group but is now a Speira company. This posting relates to employment in Speira.
Speira at Karmøy has 220 employees and produces 85,000 tones, which are delivered to customers as coils, strips or sheets.
In order to maintain and further develop key competence areas towards our customers, we are now hiring a talented engineer to support our sales organization.
Area of Responsibility
- Provide technical support to our customers in close cooperation with Sales office
- Handle new product qualifications, claims and complaints in cooperation with Production departments
- Follow up material testing and characterization of our material i.e. plant metallurgy
- Work in R&D projects locally and towards R&D in Bonn
- Document and present/communicate results
- Master’s degree in Material Science, Physics, Physical or Process Metallurgy
- 2-3 years of experience from metallurgical process industry, new graduates could also apply
- Experience from mechanical and metallographic testing is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Norwegian, German is considered as an advantage
You are well organized and structured, and you have a “can do” attitude. You are a problem solver and carry tasks through. Furthermore, you demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as paying attention for details.
The position is located at Karmøy. Some travel is expected.
As a former Hydro Group company, Speira Ltd. continues to use Hydro systems for a transitional period. Your applications will therefore be processed in a Hydro portal.
Please enclose a cover letter and copies of relevant academic transcripts, diplomas, certificates etc. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail.
As part of our recruitment process, we use Semac for background check.
Apply before: 08/15/2021
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phone: (Norway +47) 90141203
Speira is a leading global manufacturer of advanced rolled aluminum products, producing around one million tons per year. Speira operates seven production sites and a research and development center in Germany and Norway, including Alunorf, the world's largest aluminum rolling mill, and Grevenbroich, the world's largest refining plant. Speira employs approximately 5,000 people, primarily in Germany and Norway. Speira is proud to supply some of the most well-known companies in the global automotive, packaging, printing, engineering, building and construction industries. For more information about Speira, please visit www.speira.com.
- Hydrovegen 160, 4265 Håvik
- Industri og produksjon
Material Science, Process Metallurgy, Technical support, Master, Karmøy
|Sist endret||12. jul. 2021 16:49|