Can you get space rockets to land on a ship in the ocean?
- Kongsberg Maritime - Integrated Solutions
- PROJECT MANAGER SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Do you to take the challenge of leading the work creating advanced technical solutions for everything from autonomous ships, environmentally friendly canal transports, digital offshore applications, fish farms to renewable offshore wind market - and enable space rockets to land safely on a ship in the sea ? Are you also curious about new technology and our products - and of course a driven project manager who knows what it takes to get the job done?
As a Project Manager for Software development, you're going to lead development where the main task is to get the team to deliver what is required, within time, cost and quality, and where you use your skills to make this happen. You get the opportunity to lead strong technical employees with great commitment and willingness to achieve the goals. We have a portfolio that covers a wide range of technologies, everything from real-time to digital solutions - a new and exciting challenge is always waiting around the next corner.
We work in a matrix organization which means that your clients will be passionate about the products you make for them and that you succeed, while your colleagues in the department are your supporters and sparring partners in the project management profession. When you join us, you become part of a company with long traditions for ground breaking research and product development. We create advanced solutions that will work under extreme conditions!
In order to succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Higher education in the relevant field
- Several years of experience in project management for software development projects
- Experience from other roles within software / system development
- Experience with development tools such as Azure DevOps (TFS) or equivalent
- Experience with different development methodologies
- Good communication skills orally and in writing in Norwegian and English
As a person, you can act on your own initiative, make things happen and take responsibility. You work purposefully, methodically and systematically to achieve your and the team's goals. Our employees know how to appreciate a project manager who is able to inspire, coordinate and lead them in a professional and clear way.
Here at Kongsberg Maritime we can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefit packages
Integrated Solutions is a division of Kongsberg Maritime, one of the business areas in the KONGSBERG GROUP. Integrated Solutions is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain and project delivery for all Kongsberg's automation, bridge system and electrical products and solutions.
Candidates are evaluated continuously.
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 3183 Horten,
- 6009 Ålesund
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
ledelse, prosjektledelse, software, systemutvikling, innovasjon
|Sist endret||12. jul. 2021 15:24|