Are you our next Electrical Enigneer?
- MDE Norway AS
- Electrical Enigneer
- Accountable for all electrical systems, including all work executed on electrical systems according to Norwegian Law
- Compliance with Legal requirements and client standards
- Risk and Reliability Based Maintenance analysis
- Relevant Performance Standards
- Capability of the discipline (competence & resources, coaching & mentoring)
- Technical Authority level 2 (TA2) for the discipline
- Ensure compliance to Norwegian legal requirements
- Establish and maintain maintenance strategies, procedures and instructions and discipline documents
- Ensure that necessary contracts relevant for the discipline are in place
- Maintain and optimize asset register and maintenance program, including spare parts evaluation, Safety Critical Elements (SCE) and Performance Standards (PS)
- Ensure input to the Maintenance Reference Plan and Maintenance Budget
- Risks assess deviations in deviation process
- Ensure input to, and carry out, internal discipline audits and attend internal and external audits
- Ensure Discipline approval of chemicals and evaluate substitution
- Ensure planning of own discipline activities into the Medium-Term Integrated Activity Plan (MT IAP)
- Significant relevant experience, minimum 5 -7 years
- Graduated engineer (Bachelor/Master) degree
- Proven interpersonal and relationships skills in complex environment
- Self-driven and strong finishing capability
- Seek and understand assets priorities and adopt continuously
- Curiosity, adaptability, resilience, ownership, collaboration skills and drive for continuous learning and improvement
DUE DATE: 22.07.2021
LOCATION: KRISTIANSUND, NORWAY
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- Kontorveien 15, 6516 Kristiansund N
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||12. jul. 2021 11:50|