Project Engineer and Senior Project Engineer
- ABB AS
- Project Engineer and Senior Project Engineer, Electrical Control Systems
ABB Norway PAEN (Process Automation and Energy Industries) is involved in projects delivering electrical equipment and advanced control systems with electrical monitoring, control and power management solutions, with increasing involvement in renewable energies.
We are serving onshore and offshore plants, in Norway and international.
As project engineer you are accountable for delivery in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, cost estimates and safety requirements of the project. You provide technical support for engineering, testing, installation and commissioning activities and acts as a technical specialist with good knowledge on Electrical Control Systems and Power Management Solutions.
In this role, you work close with the project management team, the project engineering team, suppliers and customers.
It is natural for you to coach, support and advise both colleagues, customers and suppliers.
· B.Sc. or M.Sc. or equivalent in Electrical or Automation/Control engineering
· English fluent, verbal and written
· Commercial awareness
· Team player and service minded
· Eager to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues
· Can combine theoretical knowledge and practical skills
· Interest for installation, commissioning/ and service-maintenance work at customer site
· Flexible for travel, and service minded
· Knowledge of MS Windows and network topology and components
Advantage if you have experience in one or several:
· Good knowhow of Electrical Control Solutions and Power Management Systems.
· Electrical control networks (IEC 61850).
· Electrical systems and its protections (IEDs) on low and medium voltage.
· Marine, Oil and Gas, or Land based industry.
· Permanent residence and work permit in Norway is a requirement.
As your employer, ABB can offer:
• Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
• Informal and good work relations between co-workers and managers
• Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization with future career opportunities
• Professional growth
• Competitive salary
• Flexible hours, good insurance, and pension
• Various welfare programs, such as company cabins, fitness facilities etc.
• Possibility for international assignments
The position is located in Oslo, ABB will have their new office facilities at Fornebu from spring 2022. Alternative location Stavanger may also be considered.
We look forward to your application via our job portal where you present yourself and your ambitions, your CV and other attachments such as transcripts, letter of recommendations etc. by 15.08.2021.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. www.abb.com
Engineer, Electrical, Control Systems, Automation, Technical Support
|Sist endret||23. aug. 2021 11:33|