We are searching for a new Discipline Lead Inspection
- Archer Engineering
- Discipline Lead Inspection
Our Inspection business have both internal and external customers, onshore and offshore assignments and offer services within rope access, NDT, DROPS, RBI, material handling and lifting equipment control.
The Discipline lead shall run the daily inspection projects and will be the focal point for all inspections done within our inspection portfolio. The Discipline lead Enterprise of competence/Inspection reports to the Area Manager Engineering.
- Responsible for the Inspection business in Archer Engineering.
- Competent person for enterprise of competence
- Line Manager for the Inspection team.
- Manage, plan and execute offshore inspection activities.
- Tendering work and client follow up activities for our projects.
- Follow up of internal resources and sub-contractors. Provide advice to internal projects requiring support within the area of expertise.
- Act as discipline lead / advisor / competent person in relation with inspection services.
- Conduct inspections if required.
- Internal and external reporting in accordance with requirements.
- Secure compliance of business with governing rules and regulations, client contractual requirements and internal procedures.
- Continuous improvements in relation with our processes.
- High focus on QHSE.
- Technical College is desirable, long relevant experience and/or additional competence may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Holding valid certificates – G11(K), G10(K), G7(K) and preferably also D7. NDT certificates are an advantage, however not a requirement.
- Relevant experience from Oil and Gas industry from an inspection, construction and/or drilling contractor at project / operations management / supervisor level.
- Experienced with leading multi-discipline offshore activities within the segment (eg. Derrick inspections, verifications, rope access, rigging & lifting, NDT inspection, inspection of downhole tools, construction and demolition, recertification etc).
- Broad network within the key business areas.
- Rope access and NDT knowledge, technical expertise and authority for maintaining procedures and compliance.
- Enthusiastic, optimistic approach and ability to quickly understand and respond to client needs and expectations.
- Effective communication skills at all organizational levels
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
- Structured, analytical and proactive work attitude
- Independent and solution oriented
Archer is a global oil services company with a heritage that stretches back over 40 years. With a strong focus on safety and delivering the highest quality products and services, Archer operates in 40 locations over 19 countries providing drilling services, well integrity & intervention, plug & abandonment and decommissioning to its upstream oil and gas clients. Archer is publicly traded on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker ARCHER. Please visit www.archerwell.com for further information on our business, people and values.
NDT Inspector, Lifting Equipment, Material handling
|Sist endret||9. jul. 2021 11:18|