- Peak Group AS
- Ship Operator
- Day-to-day operation of project, bulk and self-discharger vessels.
- Communication with all relevant parties including customers, brokers, agents, bunkers suppliers, ship management, stevedores etc.
- Prepare and distribute voyage Instructions.
- Negotiate, review, and approve port expenses.
- Ensure that the necessary equipment is available in port as required.
- Collect documentation of sea fastening and stowage plans.
- Optimizing the efficiency of the voyage including minimizing all voyage related costs and time.
- Update files in voyage management system. Invoice according to instructions.
- BSc degree within logistics/supply chain. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience from similar position.
- Sailing experience is an advantage.
- Positive and accountable.
- Commercial orientation and proactive attitude.
- Organized, accurate and able to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Norwegian and English.
- Good computer skills.
We can offer:
- Exciting job opportunities in an expanding company.
- Competitive conditions and benefits including pension and insurance schemes.
- A good work environment with diversified tasks.
Established autumn 2005, Peak Group with its team based in Bergen in Norway, currently operate 30-40 dry cargo, project and selfdischarging vessels in sizes ranging from 1000 dwt to 6000 dwt. The fleet consists of modern, fully boxed tonnage suitable for carrying generals, project cargoes, and all major bulk commodities including IMO-classified cargoes. The experienced staff of the company together with the rest of the partners has long term relationship with most of the European Charterers. Peak Group is continuously developing and enlarging their fleet to meet their customer's requirements to continue to be a significant player in the European short sea segment.
- Offices in Bergen, Oslo, Delfzijl and Hamburg
- 155 employees: 30 administrative and 125 crew
- 3500 port calls per year
- abt. 20 ships owned and/or controlled
- Litlåsveien 49A, 5132 Nyborg
- Transport og logistikk
- Logistikk og lager / SCM og logistikk,
|Sist endret||19. aug. 2021 16:40|