Do you have knowledge within metering engineering
- Senior Project Engineer, Electrical - Measurement Solutions
Senior Project Engineer, Electrical - Measurement Solutions
Project Engineer Electrical - Measurement Solutions Norway
To meet new challenges and opportunities we are seeking an ambitious and motivated Project Engineer Electrical to join Measurement Solutions Norway - Engineering department.
As our new team member you will be part of a relatively small but highly competent engineering department, where everyone's contribution counts. You will be able to work and be involved in the whole product value chain; from requirement & concept phase, through implementation, and further to test, installation and support both towards customers. In TechnipFMC, our department is the sole provider of Metering Control System, and we deliver to all parts of the world. With 30 years of experience in delivering robust and reliable metering systems to the oil and energy industry, we are also eager to utilize this competence and our culture in new areas going forward.
- Review of relevant project specifications
- Specify and prepare for purchase of equipment through our material administration system.
- Initiate and carry out Design review's according to quality requirements
- Prepare test procedures and participate in internal and external testing (FAT)
- Implement methods to ensure standardization (master) of products and documents within the discipline
- Participate in generate Metering Work Routines for the Electro Discipline, and keep them up to date
- Establish full relevance and knowledge to the EC directives i.e ATEX, Machine directive, MID and others
- PRE responsibility for flow computers, control cabinet, supervisory computers and servers
Our new team member has the following competency/background:
- Education such as BSc or MSc in Electronic Engineering
- Skilled in engineering tools and standards & codes
- Knowledge of metering engineering
- Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Good communication skills
- Passion and interest in systems and concept design
- Work well in cross-functional teams
- Structured to solve complex problems
- Motivation and drive can compensate for lack of experience
We can offer:
- Tasks based on interest, and possibility to shape your own role and specialist area(s)
- Friendly colleagues and a good work environment
- A key role in electrical system definitions for Metering Control Systems and for potential future New Energy systems such as: https://www.technipfmc.com/en/what-we-do/subsea/energy-transition-deep-purple
The position will be based in Kongsberg. Application deadline is September 2021.
- 3610 Kongsberg
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2021 14:44|