do you have experience within software
- Project Engineer Software - Metering Control System
Project Engineer Software - Metering Control System
Project Software Engineer - Metering Control System
To meet new challenges and opportunities we are seeking an ambitious and motivated software engineer to join our Metering Control System - Software department.
As our new team member you will be part of a relatively small but highly competent software development department, where everyone's contribution counts. You will be able to work and be involved in the whole development value chain; from requirement & concept phase, through implementation, and further to test, installation and support towards customers worldwide.
In TechnipFMC, our department is the sole provider of Metering Control Systems , and we deliver to all parts of the world. With 30 years of experience in delivering robust and reliable software in the metering oil, gas and energy industry, we are also eager to utilize this competence and our culture in new areas going forward.
- Participate in software development, design, implementation and test as required
- Prepare project specifications for the metering control system applications.
- Configure and implement metering applications on target systems.
- Prepare and participate in internal testing and customer witnessed acceptance tests.
- Prepare project documentation.
- Participate in continuous development of the company's application software.
- Our new team member has the following competency/background:
- Education such as BSc or MSc in Computer Science/Embedded Software/Electronics
- Experience with software development, concept work and project work
- Knowledge related to C++, and different scripting languages is an advantage
- Understanding of software products in a larger system context
- Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Knowledge of metering systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of cyber security solutions and standards is an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Passion and interest in software system.
- Work well in cross-functional teams
- Structured to solve complex problems
- Motivation and drive can compensate for lack of experience
We can offer:
- Tasks based on interest, and possibility to shape your own role and specialist area(s)
- Friendly colleagues and a good work environment
- A key role in software system development for metering control systems and for potential future New Energy systems such as: https://www.technipfmc.com/en/what-we-do/subsea/energy-transition-deep-purple
The position will be based in Kongsberg. Application deadline is September 2021.
- 3610 Kongsberg
- Olje og gass,
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2021 14:18|