Do you want to take a key part for creating an environmentally sustainable future? Join Statkraft!
- Statkraft Markets and IT
- IT Procurement Manager - Market and operations
This is an exciting time to join Statkraft. The power markets are being transformed through the rapid rise in renewable generation. Statkraft is a global company with 4500 employees in 17 countries and the largest producer of renewable energy in Europe. Statkraft is pursuing a growth strategy by expanding as wind and solar developer, optimising flexible hydropower, and developing our market operations.
Statkraft is looking for an experienced procurement professional with good insight in the IT area. The position is placed in the IT Procurement and Vendor management team in the IT organization and will be managing IT related procurement tasks with a special focus to support business area Market and operations, which includes trading and energy management.
We aim to stimulate our suppliers to give excellent performance by communicating understandable goals and clear expectations. To do so, we collect, and sometimes challenge, the business requirements to secure alignment with business goals and strategic direction. The role will be leading procurement processes from early stage to signed contract, including establishment of relevant structure to follow up the suppliers performance.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Collect and align business requirements
- Supplier market assessment and prequalifications
- Contract and procurement strategy
- Tender competitions
- Supplier follow-up structure
- Maintaining market insight
You need to have:
- Minimum a bachelors degree and five years of relevant work experience
- Experience with procurements within the IT area and very good negotiation skills
- Knowledge in the energy market and operations
- Project management experience
- Good communications skills including capability to clearly articulate thoughts, capability to be persuasive and to communicate with all levels of management
- Interest and ability to think outside the box
- Master written and oral Norwegian and English language very well, German language is an advantage
The applicant must be eligible for Norwegian Secret (HEMMELIG) security clearance and authorization.
What we offer
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. With us, youll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including LinkedIn Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say My work is contributing to saving the planet
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions and work life balance principles
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- The chance to enjoy a break and change of scenery in one of our amazing Statkraft cabins across the country
Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and were a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance.
The position is located at our main office in Oslo. Some travel must be expected, particularly to Düsseldorf.
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4500 employees in 17 countries.
- 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi,
- IT drift og vedlikehold / Drift/Operations,
procurement, anskaffelser, fornybar, energi, kraft
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2021 14:02|