Freyr AS is hiring a Projects Information Officer
- FREYR AS
- Projects Information Officer at Freyr AS
We will build at least 4 battery cell factories of increasing size in Mo I Rana as a significant contribution to the transition to a green economy. Without batteries there can be no real change in the global energy system, the key to limiting temperature increases. These factories are a significant contribution to a more sustainable future.
We are looking for a highly qualified Projects Information Manager, to ensure that Freyr becomes a world leading battery producer through taking part in the establishment of a strong professional environment for Information management in the Projects organization alongside Projects Lead Information manager.
Projects Information Officer at Freyr AS
Set-Up and implementing CDE System (Aconex), Sharepoint/Teams, processes, and procedures for the individual projects, based on Freyr`s overall Information Management processes, procedures and project templates.
Ensuring processes and procedures and followed, report on contractual document/information deliverables within the projects according to contractual agreements.
The main responsibility of this role is facilitating and set-up of digital tools and systems for the individual projects, training, access control and support within the system(s) as well as performing document control.
The role will be heavily involved in establishing and continuously improving the processes and procedures for Information management for Freyr Projects Department alongside Lead Information Manager.
Reports to Projects Lead Information Manager
- Ensure handling of information and documentation according to FREYRs security requirements
- Lead and coordinate the information and data management function in investment projects according to FREYRs best practice
- Ensure traceability of all business critical documentation from DG0 to DG4
- Ensure current and future retrieval of project documentation
- Establish routines and implement systems for all business critical technical and administrative documentation in project teams incl. sites
- Ensure effective and traceable flow of technical documentation between the different parties within the project
- Establish and implement plan and procedure for information and data management in projects
- Ensure training of all project personnel in information and data management routines and systems
- Perform system access administration in line with FREYR security guidelines and policies
- Ensure that information and data management requirements are included in all contracts in the project
- Participate in the contract evaluation process
- Maintain electronic and physical project contract archive
- Execute information and data management verifications, audits and assessments of contractors
- Organise IDM self-assessments
- Information and data Management has the overall responsibility for establishing document templates and following up the process in Project Management System
- Lead and coordinate information and data management personnel in the project, including organisation of regular meetings and perform goal- and development plans
- Inform project on Information & Data Management issues
- Ensure communication and cooperation with relevant stakeholders (e.g. project owner, line management, leading advisor, project management, LCI, QRM, Procurement, Engineering, Operations)
- Produce information and data management close-out report, giving an overview of all documentation produced in the project
- Support retrieval and experience transfer with other project
- Set up of Project Execution System (CDE) for the individual Projects, based on project template
- Follow up and report status on planned Documents and deliverables within the project
- Administrate the Projects CDE and actively assist all stakeholders in solving CDE issues
- Help engineers in document upload, workflow set-up, and document revising, releasing, tracking
- Ensure all documents within the project is created, distributed, reviewed, and approved in accordance with FREYR Information Management procedures and requirements
- Prepare, update, and maintain the web-based MDL within the CDE
- Participate in testing of new functionality within the information management systems
- Communicate change requests on requirements, manuals, templates, processes, and systems to Lead Information & Data Manager
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Construction projects
- Experienced in setting up Project execution and communication systems
- Experienced in training employees to build understanding of discipline related subjects and systems
- Microsoft Office 356
- Document Management Systems (E.g.: ProArc, SAP)
- Can communicate well in English
- General IT interest
- Detail oriented
- Proactive, systematic, accountable and collaborative
- Courageous, open, hands-on and caring
- Ability and interest in working in national and international multidiscipline project teams
- Team player and motivator
- Mobile, and with good abilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High ethical awareness and integrity
- Simplification and improvement focused
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in building Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 15th aug.2021.
Start Date: After agreement
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s,
Maryon Fredriksen-Sylte, e-mail: email@example.com
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by "søk her" and upload CV and a letter of motivation.
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
- Ingeniør / Bygge- og anleggsteknikk
Spørsmål om stillingen
|Sist endret||9. jul. 2021 08:38|