Freyr AS is hiring a Project Planner
- Freyr AS
- Project Planner at Freyr AS
Project Planner at Freyr AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr AS is hiring a Project Planner
FREYR are developing projects in locations within the value chain of sustainable battery production, domestically and internationally, as a significant contribution to the transition to a green economy. The first battery cell factories will be built in Mo i Rana. We have been working on this portfolio for years, and the pre-construction of the first factory will start this summer.
The Project Planner will be responsible for planning of all stages of FREYR project development and be an integrated part of the FREYR project team on the exiting journey of realizing green battery factories in Norway. As Project Planner you will have ownership of the integrated planning and control for one of FREYR’s large-scale battery cell factories. This integrated planning is constituted of the key parts from all the detailed plans of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and ramp-up through to start of Operations. You will lead planning activities across the organization internally and coordinate the interfaces towards the contractors organisations to form holistic and realistic plans.
The role must understand the unique features and complexity of the project and provide the Project Director with timely and accurate data and information that allow them to make rational informed decisions in relation to the execution of the project scope, cost and schedule. The role must be able to identify and manage schedule risk, analyze variances, causes, and propose solutions and mitigations to finally arrive at updated forecast for project delivery.
As part of FREYR’s exiting journey from a start-up company to a full-size industry player the role must be prepared to assume responsibility and put in extra effort to reach business goals. This is a high paced and dynamic environment, requiring a motivated and flexible attitude. You will be expected to delivery without set frames and guidelines, and we hope to see that attitude expressed in your application.
- Develop, manage and maintain overall integrated execution plans for FREYR’s factory
- Ensure schedule quality and accuracy for allocated scope
- Organize and manage scheduling coordination to ensure that all schedule interfaces both internally and externally is considered
- Develop the necessary tools for progress measurement and reporting, monitor progress and produce necessary reports to enable efficient decision making
- Monitor progress, solve and escalate issues through the early warning systems for action
You have a relevant experience in the field and have planning large, innovative and challenging industrial projects with high demands. You should be able to form a deep understanding of the project characteristics and scope to tailor the planning approach to suit the project’s needs.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from large and complex project execution in relevant role
- Expertise using professional Scheduling tools
- Masters or bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English, both verbal and writing
- Work experience from Northern Europe
- Fluent in Norwegian
- Experience working in an international company
- Experience working in a process industry company
- Experience with different project execution and contract strategies
- Certification / education within Project Management topics
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in developing Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required. Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 15. august 2021
Start Date: After agreement
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Eirik Rye, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the position or process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Helene Terese Segrov, e-mail: email@example.com
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
Project, Planner, Scheduling, Batteries, Monitoring
|Sist endret||16. aug. 2021 00:09|