Do you have experience within software
- Specialist Tender Engineer - Automation Solutions Kongsberg
Specialist Tender Engineer - Automation Solutions Kongsberg
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world's energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Specialist Tender Engineer - Control System - Automation Solutions Kongsberg
To meet new challenges and opportunities we are seeking an ambitious and motivated Specialist Tender Engineer - Control System to join Automation Solutions - Tender department.
As our new team member you will be part of a highly competent Tender and Control System group, where everyone's contribution counts.
TechnipFMC, Kongsberg is the sole provider of Metering Control Systems , and we deliver to all parts of the world. With 30 years of experience in delivering robust and reliable software in the metering oil, gas and energy industry, we are also eager to utilize this competence and our culture in new areas going forward.
- Ensures the delivery of the assigned proposal(s)/tenders within time, budget, and quality constraints
- Facilitates the handover of the project to project manager
- Ensures a sound knowledge of the market, clients and technologies
Our new team member has the following competency/background:
- Education such as BSc or MSc within Engineering with 5 years' experience.
- Relevant and proven experience in similar service role with good results may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience with coordination of people and tasks within given deadlines.
- Knowledgeable of preparing and delivering complex proposals and reports to any audience
- Skilled / Well experienced with leading clarifications meetings and establishing a good relationship with clients
- Able to work within and to lead a multicultural team, with understanding of the challenges and opportunities this may present
- High level of English language.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and in written.
- Good collaboration abilities
- Independent and self-driven
- Knowledgeable in following SW programs:
- Standard Office Application Programs, i.e. Microsoft Office tool's
We can offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks and possibilities to shape your own job
- An important role in a small but specialized business segment and the opportunity to be a part of a potential future New Energy system, such as: https://www.technipfmc.com/en/what-we-do/subsea/energy-transition-deep-purple
- The position will be based in Kongsberg - Norway. Application deadline is August 8 / 2021.
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
- 3610 Kongsberg
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2021 13:07|