Freyr AS is hiring an Engineering Manager
- FREYR AS
- Engineering Manager at Freyr AS
Engineering Manager at FREYR AS
FREYR plans to develop up to 43 GWh of battery cell production capacity by 2025 to position the company as one of Europe’s largest battery cell suppliers. The facilities will be located in the Mo i Rana industrial complex in Northern Norway, leveraging Norway’s highly skilled workforce and abundant, low-cost renewable energy sources from hydro and wind in a crisp, clear and energized environment. Corporate headquarters are located in the Oslo area.
FREYR will supply safe, high energy density and cost competitive clean battery cells to the rapidly growing global markets for electric vehicles, energy storage, and marine applications.
For more information, please visit www.freyrbattery.com.
Freyr AS is hiring a Engineering Manager
We are looking for candidates who want to be part of building the first battery cell factories in Norway.The person who takes on this role will follow up and be responsible for Engineering B&I and follow up the project for Freyr during planning and execution.You will be part of the Freyr project team responsible for Engineering and designing the factories.Freyr plans to build several factories in Mo i Rana. When the project is finished, it will be possible for the candidate to continue in a new project or join Freyr's project organization as a key personnel.
You will be responsible for and follow up the Engineering team and their scope of work for Freyr to maintain progress and to deliver within agreed frames. You will also be responsible for the engineering and design through the whole project.
In the role you will be following up engineering work and be responsible for the progress of design work to meet the overall schedule and at agreed cost.
- Responsible for managing and following up the engineering team
- Responsible for following up different types of contract(s) towards Engineering team and contractors
- Responsible for co-ordinating solutions with users and suppliers
- Responsible for following up progress and quality
- Close co-operation with the users, contracts team, technical team, Construction manager and B&I team
- Masters or Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in equal role
- Language skills
- Fluent Norwegian
- Fluent English
- Proven skills of being a team leader
- Good communication skills
- Be able to handle stress and complex tasks
- Good knowledge of all types of construction work
- Experience from either construction company or consultant company
- Experience with NS contract format
- Experience from building factories
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Takes personal responsibility
- Commercial mindset
- Thrives in start-up environment
- Creates structure
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the right candidate an important role in building Norway's first battery cell production facilities. Energy storage is an important key to the world's switch to a sustainable, green economy. Freyr is a frontrunner in Europe's rush to build capacity in battery production. A shift from fossil fuel to electricity-from-renewables could deliver 75 - 90% of the CO2 emission reductions required.
Freyr has to move fast. The world needs both battery cells now, and ever better battery cells in the future. With us you will learn a lot and a lot will be expected of you. We aim to pick high performers that will slot in immediately.
Register CV and a letter of motivation to be considered.
Respond by: 15th aug.2021.
Start Date: After agreement
Location: Oslo or Mo i Rana
For further questions about the position, please contact Freyr`s
Olav Johnsen by phone; +47 959 98 829
For further questions about the process, please contact Jefferson Wells;
Steinar Instefjord, Phone: +47 948 57 202 / e-mail: email@example.com
- 8606 Mo i Rana
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 1366 Lysaker
- Kraft og energi
contracts, ingeniør, ledelse
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Olav Johnsen
- FREYR AS
- 959 98 829
8606 Mo i Rana
|Sist endret||16. aug. 2021 00:09|