Are you our next LTE Network Engineer?
- MDE Norway AS
- LTE Network Engineer
- Process owner:
- Design and improvements of the LTE infrastructure with focus on internal coverage.
- Contribute in delivery projects
- Short-term and medium-term Life Cycle Management
- LTE infrastructure/service management incl. NOC services
- 2 / 3. line support for NOC, Troubleshooting / Coordination against vendor support
- Radio planning and RF management (Regulatory issues) of the Tampnet LTE network.
- Project management:
- Running projects related to LTE roll-out and development
- Product development related to LTE and Tampnet infrastructure.
- Contribute to establish partner / reseller / roaming –agreements
- Support sales in presales activities
- Master’s degree in University or similar.
- Experience, 2+ years from a similar role
- Prior knowledge of LTE Technology
- Familiar with GSM
- Mobile roaming experience
- Radio planning and optimization of LTE network to troubleshoot and improve KPIs
- Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of Network Quality problems
- Knowledge within the Narrow Band technologies like Cat-M1 and NB-IoT
- Knowledge of other wireless technologies like Wi-Fi, LoRa-Wan, SigFox, Bluetooth and BLE.
- Knowledge of Radio solutions like UHV, VHF, Tetra, DMR and MCPTT.
- Basic Networking skills
- Strong verbal and written skills in English. English is our working language.
- Flexible, reliable, inquisitive and enterprising
- Ability to cope with a high pace of work in a hectic sales-driven environment
- Structured, ability to work independently and possess good collaborative skills
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: 5 MONTHS
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
LTE, Network, Engineer, Engineering
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2021 13:04|