Sustainable logistics for a world in motion
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean AS
- Project execution specialist
Project execution specialistFor our Operational Excellence team, we are looking for a new colleague who can together with the team, work with business units across the wider organization to implement environmental initiatives, maximize shipping assets through technology and optimize our shipping platform. The role will be part of Operational Excellence team in the Shipping Services Division, globally responsible for Shipping Way of Working, Shipping Digitalization and Sustainability in Shipping.
The position is balanced between hands on work and working with people on different levels to drive improvement across the wider organization. You will have colleagues located in Oslo, Stockholm and Seoul, and your location will be Oslo.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
This role will be involved in all activities across our area of responsibility working closely together with a team of colleagues with a specific focus on:
- Document new user cases, process mapping and follow up on deliveries accordingly to our value streams and business plans.
- Lead and/or participate in projects across Operational Excellence team (OPEX).
- Lead project executing and secure project documentation.
- Lead stakeholder management and define expectations/follow up.
- Implement and utilize agile way of working as a leading principle.
- Perform analyses, reporting and holding presentations as required.
- Higher education, preferably a master’s degree within a relevant field within transport, logistics or shipping.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in project execution coming from preferably Logistics/Industrial engineering/ Transport/Shipping Operation or similar.
- Good understanding of how to link technology and operation together and loves to work in a space where technology is the enabler.
- Proven project experience using AGILE project methodology.
- Proven experience and good understanding of stakeholder management.
- Ability to cooperate with all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to function in a cross-cultural environment.
- Experience with Power BI.
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken.
- High work capacity and the ability to handle periodically a high workload and short deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable – used to working in an Agile way and someone who embraces change.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal - and communication skills.
- Be a strong team player with focus on customer/end user need.
- Able to be assertive and autonomous and have an analytical mind set.
- Varied responsibilities and challenging tasks in a truly global company.
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes.
- Social activities, access to company cabins and other benefits.
- This position is located at Lysaker – an office with colleagues from around the world.
The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a value driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language.
Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & Candor
What you can expect working in Wallenius Wilhelmsen: You can expect hard work, a lot of fun and to be challenged every day. In return we promise you will be part of an exciting journey. Your initiative and desire to contribute in developing the company globally are expected and appreciated. We strongly believe that our team of people want to do their best. All in the spirit of being the leading company in their industry, and always striving to take an active role in defining the future of logistics, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea.
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to learning more about your motivation in your application letter. For more information about the position please contact our advisor Jonny Arnesen, Partner in Compass Human Resources at +47 924 96 992 Please submit your application and CV in English by clicking on the application button as soon as possible and no later than 15th August 2021.
Sustainable logistics for a world in motion.
We are Wallenius Wilhelmsen, a market leader in RoRo shipping and vehicle logistics, managing the distribution of cars, trucks, rolling equipment and breakbulk to customers all over the world.
Our purpose is to build sustainable supply chains, imagining new, more sustainable solutions for the changing world of mobility and transport on land and sea. Our goal is a zero emission full-lifecycle supply chain for vehicles; working in partnership with customers and business partners we can get there.
We are 9,500 dedicated employees in 29 countries worldwide, headquartered in Oslo, Norway. Our main brands are Wallenius Wilhelmsen Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions, EUKOR, ARC and Armacup. The world will keep surprising us, and we will take an active role in defining the future of logistics.
Agile, Operational Excellence, Project Execution, Project management
Spørsmål om stillingen
Strandveien 20, 1366 Lysaker
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2021 11:32|