Are you our next Project Technical Manager?
- MDE Norway AS
- Project Technical Manager
- Responsible for the technical execution of tenders/ studies/ projects including engineering resourcing, engineering quality and budget control
- Define the technical deliverables and objectives and ensure these are met
- Define and organize the Project Engineering Team to achieve project success
- Establish, use and review CTRs and ensure alignment with the agreed deliverables and resources in the CTR
- Define the various job responsibilities and set common expectations at early stage
- Drive efficient and sensible engineering solutions
- Ensure projects are delivered in accordance with Client`s Business Management System, with emphasis on engineering quality
- Provide technical support and guidance
- Establish and maintain key client relationships, building trust and opportunities
- Mentor and guide your team and encourage personal development of team members
- Facilitate good communication to and from your team
- Participate in/ arrange regular meetings to contribute to an efficient information flow within the company
- Significant experience within the Oil & Gas subsea construction industry. North Sea and International field development projects including EPCI contracts
- Experience with a wide range of clients in different regions
- Leadership experience
- Engineering degree, Master or Bachelor
- Decomm and flexibles experience is an advantage
DUE DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
DURATION: AUGUST 2021 - 16 MONTHS
When the right people connect, we create value.
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specializing in finding and placing the greatest talents worldwide. MDE currently consists of 12 companies that offer consulting, staffing, recruitment services as well as offshore personnel. With our unique knowledge of both the local and the international market, we will connect employees and companies, so they both find exactly what they are looking for. MDE aims to contribute to people developing and to ensure that our customers achieve great value from our services. We first succeed when both clients and our candidates reach their goals, together.
Our mission is to deliver relevant expertise. The right person with the right competence, at the right place and time. So simple, yet so difficult.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Project, Technical, Manager, tenders, engineering
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2021 11:29|