Integrated Solutions, Oil & Gas
- Kongsberg Maritime - Integrated Solutions
- Department Manager Subsea
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
The Oil & Gas business unit in the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for delivering Projects to Offshore Production Units (OPU). We deliver Safety, Automation and Control systems to Oil Companies and Engineering companies.
There has never been a more exciting time to work in the Oil & Gas industry. With us, you will be in the forefront of enabling the business to achieve its objectives through new thinking. You will be joining the organisation at a time when digital transformation is a key success factor and you will play an important role in shaping the future.
We now have an exciting opportunity as Department Manager Subsea, reporting to VP Project Engineering. In this role, you will be a part of the Project Engineering Team delivering resources, competence and solutions to the Oil & Gas project portfolios. To reach the goals you will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Department Manager Subsea has personnel responsibility for our highly qualified engineers in the Subsea department. This includes developing resources and building a strong team within subsea control. Further it is the responsibility to safeguard the resources health and safety in all aspects of working environment rules and regulations and to balance the departments work capacity to the delivery projects demand. Department Manager is also responsible for the discipline area subsea control including work processes, quality assurance and continual improvements within the discipline area. The position includes responsibility to look for further opportunities to develop the discipline area in close collaboration with the subsea team, portfolio managers and the Project Engineering management team.
- Health and safety for the workforce
- Discipline area subsea control
- Work processes
- Continual improvements
- Quality assurance
Qualifications and experience
- Good human relationship skills
- Collaboration with several stakeholders
- Cooperative and good communication skills
- Business minded
- Experience from working in technical or administrative sector, preferably within Subsea
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in management
- Engineer (B.Sc./B.Eng) in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Automation or Control Systems. Relevant experience can compensate for education
You are able to
- identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- build relevant network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve goals
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on common goals
- understand the organization's informal rules and structures and utilize political processes effectively to get things done
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
For over 200 years KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions.
Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Maritim og offshore
- Ingeniør / Subsea
Management, manager, leader, Subsea, engineer
|Sist endret||8. jul. 2021 11:08|