Are you our next Junior Techniacal Safety?
- MDE Norway AS
- Junior Techniacal Safety
- LCI work such as filling in tag attributes, object connections and handle documentation
- Progress reporting
- TAG structure organization
- Needs to be efficient with working on a computer
- Preferably an education within technical safety or process engineering
- Other supportive work within discipline can be considered, as assistance to Senior engineer
- Experience 0-5 years in Technical Safety or Process engineering from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- English required
- Minimum Bsc degree in Technical Safety or Process engineering
- Norwegian Language preferer
- High proficiency in Word and excel
- IFS10 knowledge is an advantage
DUE DATE: 28.07.2021
DURATION: ONE YEAR
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Teknisk sikkerhet/QHSE,
Technical, Safety, Engineer
|Sist endret||7. jul. 2021 20:06|