Project Manager - Upgrades and Modification - After Market Project
- Kongsberg Maritime - Global Customer Support
- Project Manager
We have an exciting opportunity as Project Manager for After Market Projects. In this role you will manage a portfolio of small and efficient projects towards worldwide customers, with diverse project teams within the ONE Kongsberg Maritime product portfolio. The department delivers upgrades and modifications on control systems to end customers in the Kongsberg After Market.
You will be part of our Global Customer Support division which is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
- Plan, manage and control a portfolio of After Market projects
- Establish and maintain good customer relations
- Handle and secure variation orders trough the projects
- Support the sales organization with project and technical expertise
Qualifications and experience
- Create and maintain Customer relations
- Experience as Project Manager/Team Manager, or aspiring for such a challenge
- Knowledge or interest in maritime operation and products
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
- Master or bachelor degree within engineering
You are able to
- Act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- Provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on set goals
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Kongsberg, Torp or Horten
Point of contact
Per Øyvind Krogh, +47 958 85 338
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS through people, technology and dedication
Kongsberg Maritime is an international company with job opportunities worldwide. The company is a market leader in systems for positioning, surveying, navigation and automation. Important markets include countries with significant offshore and shipyard industries. We are determined to provide our customers with innovative and reliable marine electronics that ensure optimal operation at sea.
- 3616 Kongsberg
- Flere arbeidssteder
- 3183 Horten,
- 3241 Sandefjord
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Kybernetikk,
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
elkraft, ingeniør, ettermarked, prosjekt, kunde
|Sist endret||7. jul. 2021 14:57|