Are you our next Punch Coordinator?
- MDE Norway AS
- Punch Coordinator
- Establish Punch structure both for MC, Preservation and Commissioning
- Suppliers and subcontractors Punch follow Up
- Onsite Punch follow-up
- Offshore Punch follow-up
- Follow up implementation of FAT punch
- Follow up Work Preparation of Punch
- Follow up priority for execution
- Master or bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience
- Knowledge and competence within the area of Completion
- Understanding of the project lifecycle
- Good Knowledge and understanding of PIMS CMS Completion Databases
- Good Computer Skills
- Good communicative skills
DUE DATE: 20.07.2021
LOCATION: STAVANGER, NORWAY
MDE Group is a global recruitment company, specialising in placing talent, providing the highest skilled project personnel around the world. We attract the best international candidates, delivering industry-leading solutions, for any stage of the project lifecycle.
As the industry evolves, the skills of its workforce have to follow suit. We have an in-depth understanding of both local and international employment market, ensuring the compliance requirements of the Oil & Gas and Renewables sector are always met.
With offices across Norway, UK, Asia, Africa and US our services extend as we offer integrated project support, procurement and logistics, and global mobility assistance to our clients worldwide.
- 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
- Kontor og administrasjon,
Coordinator, Engineer, Admin, Preservation, Commissioning
|Sist endret||7. jul. 2021 14:31|